- Small profile
- Short moving part
- Built-in mechanical roller bearings
- No air gap adjustment required
- No servo tuning required
- Multiple forcers on single platen
- Lowest cost linear motion solution
- Compatible with stepper motor drives
- IntelLiCoder Linear Feedback
IntelLiDrives linear stepper motor actuator system is a complete linear positioning actuator has the motor, bearings and feedback device integrated into one compact package.
Linear stepping motors are ideal for positioning applications with light to medium payloads. They can be used at speeds up to 60 in/sec and strokes up to 144" (longer strokes can be achieved with modular platens). Linear stepping motors are capable of very precise positioning and velocity controls when used with micro-stepping drives and indexers.
Series BB linear stepper motor consists of two parts: